Agile Delivery Manager
Rate: £ 450 per day (Umbrella)
Contract Length: 6 Months
CV Deadline: 3rd Feb 4pm
Security Clearance: SC Clearance (Must be active – used in the last 12 months)
- Deliver meaningful value to the citizen and the department early and often by utilising agile delivery techniques
- Help build a healthy team culture, through coaching and facilitation and protecting the team from distractions and demotivation
- Manage issues, risks and dependencies by adhering to good project management practices
- Lead and help coordinate the delivery team on a day-day basis, ensuring blockers and issues are owned and resolved promptly. Facilitate planning, helping the team to plan the activities to deliver outcomes for the short-term and longer-term.
- Be an agile expert for internal and external stakeholders. Help foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement in the team and the wider organisation
Technical Skills required
- Able to provide a clear, open and transparent framework in which teams can deliver. Has an awareness of Agile tools and is starting to use them intelligently
- Able to visualise and make visible the work of the team.
- Identifies key stakeholders and relationships and works with teams to build these
- Understands the importance of assisted digital and is able to design services and make decisions to meet user needs
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Previous experience of working for a government dept.
- Understanding of and experience using the GDS service manual
- Experience supporting teams at various stages of the product lifestyle
- Experience engaging with a broad range of stakeholders and highlight product dependencies
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181