Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Melton Mowbray or Tuxford
Rate: £450-500/day (Umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
CV Deadline: 10th at 13:45
You will also have the following skills/experience:
- Proven track record in BDM
- Understanding of rail industry and market
- Good written, IT and verbal communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Proven sales ability- Persuasion and closing skills
- Background in innovation/technology
As a Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify and target new market and client opportunities, driving new business and accelerating sales growth.
- Envision, design, develop and implement business development and commercial strategy.
- Actively manage the business development management cycle leads, qualification, analysis, proposal, closing and follow up.
- To develop and build long term relationships with client and strategic contacts
- Attend industry events that will benefit RIDC sales and inform the RIDC long term strategy
- Support the development of a long-term business strategy for the RIDC
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181