Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicester, Leicestershire, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent
The Client: My client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of workshop equipment, in-vehicle equipment and workplace systems.
The candidate should have good organisation and communication skills. They must be able to plan their time effectively when working on their own or in a team situation. They must have very good computer skills and have proven experience of using CAD 3D packages, Microsoft Excel, Word and email.
To support the CAD team leader in the production of quotation drawings/specifications using AutoCAD, Inventor and other associated software in line with sales and production requirements.
- To work closely with customers and employees to produce practical solutions to meet customer demands.
- Working on proto-types from design to ultimate fruition, therefore a flexible approach will be required as this may involve work within the CAD Department and Workshop to see the project through to a successful conclusion.
- Design of new specialist components using Inventor and associated software.
- Taking accurate records of installations and providing technical support to workshop facility.
- Take part in the installation and assembly of In-vehicle equipment when required.
- Take on account management and sales support duties as required.
- To ensure that high standards are maintained in the following areas:
- i.) Time keeping ii.) Work rate iii.) Accuracy/Quality of work
- Take ownership of work allocated ensuring that:
- deadlines are met at all times
- high quality standards are maintained
- All Quality Assurance documents are completed and procedures are followed in accordance with company procedures.
You should be flexible in your approach and : as is current company practice you may be expected to undertake work within other Departments to assist with workloads or to provide holiday / shutdown cover, as and when required.
Ensure that you maintain a high standard of personal presentation and that safe working practices are adhered to.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181