Role: Change Integration / Continuous Improvement Manager
Duration: 6 Months
The Change Integration/Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for delivery of projects and will work closely with a range of colleagues to support the Service Owner and to improve the customers journey throughout.
The Service / Change manager and team will be responsible for
- Delivering end to end the roadmap for the service and changes required
- Delivering projects across change and promoting customer experience
Change Integration/Continuous Improvement Manager will deliver this through:
- Deliver the roadmap for the service and required change programme of activities;
- Assisting with internal and external discussions and negotiations for their service area across government and with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure delivery of the service and changes required;
- Assisting the lead for their service, managing a diverse, virtual team of civil servants, consultants, and contractors to deliver the roadmap outcomes;
- Being an effective problem solver, resolving highly complex and difficult problems in day-to-day issues whilst understanding the long-term impacts;
- Applying creative thinking solutions to decide the most appropriate course of action in highly complex situations;
- Provide oversight and drive the leadership to deliver the priority deliverables within their service;
- Act as an enabler for the Service Owner by building and maintaining strong independent relationships with relevant policy teams, other government departments and delivery colleagues;
- Providing advice and guidance for policymakers, senior officials and ministers on their service area.
- Stakeholder management and building relationships – including with external bodies;
- Decision making and problem solving;
- Major programme development and delivery experience;
- Extremely strong change management experience;
- Developed managerial experience – including the ability to lead resiliently in a fast-paced environment;
- Be open to challenge and drive efficiencies where required;
- Lead continuous improvement of processes and the service, including overseeing delivery of all taskings for their service area;
- Effectively prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- A good understanding of service design and/or user centred design (UCD) practices and experience of working closely with UCD professionals
- Ability to regularly learn about new policy areas and apply critical judgement and challenge at intense pace;
- Organisational Design skills and experience and the ability to manage a mixed team of civil servants, consultants and contractors;
- Ability to see the bigger picture and apply strategic thinking, to understand how and why your work contributes to the wider efforts.
- Prototype experience
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181