Cloud Integration Specialist
Rate: £ 595 per day (in Scope)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Milton Keynes – some remote work
Security Clearance: SC or DV (Must be active)
- The Interfaces Engineer role works with others to specify and develop technical requirements and implement the technical designs.
- Provides technical expertise into delivery requirements; Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical designs; Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable designs.
- Development/Implementation of System Interfaces for Oracle SaaS from/to third party systems being implemented.
- Oracle Integration Cloud (minimum 1 year experience).
- Oracle ERP, HCM & Payroll integration delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud
- SQL, PL-SQL
- Jenkins, GIT, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, XSLT, SOAPUI, Postman, Curl
- Oracle SOA tools
- Oracle VBCS
- Oracle Process Cloud
- Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache
- Change/Release Process
- 5 years Development Experience
- 2 years Oracle Cloud Experience (inc. Oracle Fusion)
- 5+ years’ experience of system interfaces (predominantly on a PaaS Cloud)
- In depth knowledge of systems integration best practices and common architectural patterns.
- Hands-on with development & unit testing of integration components & web services (SOAP/REST) using OIC.
- Written and Verbal Skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Deep understanding of Technologies
- Definition, implementation and execution of the processes to ensure conformance to the FCO Architecture
- Security design skills
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181