Our client is a leading Central Government body, seeking a commercial manager for an initial 5 month contract to be based from Croydon.
Description:Role: Commercial Manager
Contract Length: UNTIL END OF APRIL
Location: Croydon (Canary Wharf as an option)
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 Umbrella
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS
- Technology contracts, managing strategic level contracts
- Run Procurement
- Digital Experience
- Procurement or Contract Management
- Experience in existing contracts, BUYER
CV Deadline: 08/11 @15:30
Interview Process: FACE TO FACE/ TELEPHONE
Assessing the existing commercial landscape and leading the design, development and implementation of new approaches to address specific, complex commercial issues in individual contacts. Working with legal advisors to develop contract drafting to reflect these approaches and ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for the Ministry.
Delivering of strategic and commercial objectives including:
• the development of commercial strategies to disaggregate existing technology contracts, deliver new services and achieve savings in excess of 10% of current spend;
• contract management of strategic contracts providing increased assurance of contractual deliverables and accountability by the supplier;
• strategic relationship management to support efficiencies, improved outcomes and mitigation of risk.
Advising on relevant policy, commercial and contractual issues arising;
Leading on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department.
Clarifying the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme and finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits.
Negotiation of new contacts and re-negotiation of existing contracts, understanding the impact on existing commercial models.