Role: Content Designer
Location: London or Leeds
Rate: £550/day (umbrella)
Duration: 5 Months (potential to extend)
CV Deadline: 22nd July
We are looking for Content Designers to join an established content team. The team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of content on the NHS website, which is the UK's biggest health website, with more than 50 million visits every month. You will help the team to provide clinically validated content and services to:
- Improve people's experience of the NHS.
- Help people make the best choices about their health, care and wellbeing.
- Reduce pressure on frontline services.
- Day to day running of NHS website
- Structured data
- Reviewing and updating content
- Significant experience of content design within a government, NHS or social care setting, especially GDS best practice.
- Design content, implementing the appropriate style and standards, to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand.
- Create and improve user-centred content efficiently and to a high standard.
- Ensuring all content assets are user-focused, accurate, optimised appropriately (e.g. for search), and meet relevant design, style and accessibility guidelines.
- Knowledge of agile ways of working and user-centred content design.
- Providing feedback to and mentoring others to make sure they’re delivering quality work.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Knowledge of user research techniques and principles to define and understand user needs.
- Ability to identify and engage with users and stakeholders to collate user needs evidence.
- Using analytics, user feedback and user research to evaluate and improve content.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181