Role: Contracts Analyst
Rate: £600/day (umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
CV Deadline: 30th at 3pm
** This is not a Business Analyst role**
As a Contract Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- To review a large number of existing Data Sharing and Data Processing Agreements, extract key terms and conditions in accordance with criteria set, by inputting into a database.
- In the information, governance and privacy team, which sits within the CDO structure.
- This project is part of the UKHSA transition work, and speed/accuracy for the data collection is paramount.
You'll be/ have
- Experience of managing contractual documentation.
- Ability to navigate around legal contracts and recognize key legal terminology.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Delivery focused
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181