Customer Analyst - Logistics
Location: West Yorkshire, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Heckmondwike
The Client: Leading 1st tier supplier in the automotive sector
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
My client have a vacancy for an Customer Analyst (logistics) based at the West Yorkshire plant. The successful applicant will be required to work 36.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The Main Responsibilities are to:
- To ensure 100% on time and in full delivery to customers
- First point of contact for customers
- Analyse, understand and anticipate the customer needs
- Integrate customer demand and analyse variations on a daily basis
- Challenge customer demand/expectations with variations
- Communicate variations to Production Planner, Materials Controller
- Maintain scheduling agreement and part master data.
- Obtain quotes and approvals for special transportation
- Understand customer stocking policies, customer shut downs and holidays.
- Liaise with PC&L Team to share customer priorities
- Liaise with Production Planner to ensure correct Stocking
- Coordinates smooth new product introductions
- Ensures correct Obsolescence process without inventory and cost impact to the business.
- Support PC&L Manager in any additional day to day activities
- Customer Face to Face visits as required.
- Maintain SDS system and respond to customers in timely manner.
- Organise and liaise with other departments to ensure replacement of customer rejects.
- Lead/participate in improvement projects.
- Receives customer information, converts it, analyses for variances.
- Communicates with external customers as well as PC&L Team, Production Team, Quality and Process Engineering.
- Prepare Shipments Documentations including any necessary Labelling required
- Maintains BPCS data
The Necessary skills and experience include:
- Automotive Tier 1 or 2 experience.
- General admin duties
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good telephone manner
- Good oral and written communicator with all levels
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to prioritise own work
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience of BPCS or other ERP system
- Conversant with Excel, Word and Lotus Notes.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181