Role: Data Analytics Team Lead
Rate: £1000/day (umbrella) MAX
Duration: 12 Months
- Accountable for the delivery of a range of data products developed by the Data and Insights team (dashboards, reports, APIs).
- Accountable for sharing of unique (aggregate, anonymous) insights with other government departments and researchers.
- Responsible for defining the scope of new requirements, helping the development team in translating the Product Owner's requirements into manageable work units.
- Responsible for defining and establishing processes and best practices that empower the team to deliver data products in an agile way.
- Provide analytics thought leadership and guidance to the Data and Insights team regarding analytics methods, infrastructure and software engineering.
- Work across the programme to provide early technical insight and assessments of newly proposed data products.
- Support the wider app team in identifying, assessing and proposing solutions to issues relating to the app, with a special focus on app analytics
- Refine the JIRA backlog and partake in agile delivery meetings to support the team (Three Amigos, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives, Planning Poker)
- Recognised certification or qualification in software development or data analytics
Required Behaviours, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Previous experience as a Workstream Lead on large or high-profile teams.
- Proven experience of effective stakeholder management and strong influencing skills
- Strong understanding in establishing and continuously improving agile delivery teams
- Demonstrable experience in complex, analytical projects of programmes of work – with experience of data analytics tooling and architecture strongly desirable.
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and discretion in the handling of handling sensitive information
- Must be able to operate both in the detail of specific initiatives and at a higher level
- Strong Knowledge of BI tools (Power BI, QuickSight)
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud Architectures for Analytics (Azure, AWS)
- Strong Knowledge of 'Big Data'-scale Data Pipeline, Data Warehousing, and Database solutions (Proficiency in SQL, AWS Athena, Lambda Functions, AWS Glue and Azure Synapse)
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181