Role: Data Engineer
Location: London (remote until restrictions ease)
Rate: £650 /day (umbrella) - max
Duration: 6 Months
Security Clearance: Active SC (essential)
CV Deadline: 10th at 12pm
Summary of the Role and key responsibilities:
- Capable of tackling problems that are often loosely defined, with a passion and curiosity to ask great questions to truly understand what’s going on, and experience translating analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience working with stakeholders across all grades to deliver results.
- Good written and verbal communicator with the ability to present complex ideas in a compelling way to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable with Agile methodology and ability to manage work with changing user needs.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Experience working with large or complex data sets including:
- identifying and gathering disparate data,
- extensive data manipulation,
- iteration of analytical techniques
- and visualisation of the results.
- An understanding of and experience working with UCFS datasets is beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181