Our client is part of the NHS and they are seeking a Delivery Manager for an initial6 month Contract to be based in Reading.
Role: Delivery Manager
Contract Length: 6mths
Pay Rate to Candidate: 480 paye 525 umbrella
As a Transformation Delivery Manager, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Specialised Commissioning South Region to deliver QIPP schemes across their local systems, identify and work up potential future schemes and system wide strategy.
The post holder will lead the provision of an efficient, effective and high quality professional and well co-ordinated Transformation service capable of meeting all statutory, regulatory and NHS requirements ensuring alignment with the activity of the organisation. .
The post holder will be responsible for:
• Managing the local QIPP delivery, including developing and managing the annual Transformational QIPP schemes alongside the Programme of Care Leads, progress and dashboard reporting and risk and issue management.
• Manage all necessary QIPP returns, including planning and strategy returns.
• Develop and implement schemes to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the team, Directorate and the wider NHS organisations as appropriate.
• Taking a specific and detailed interest in one of the priority areas, to work with the team to develop future transformational schemes
• Maintaining effective relationships with key partners, including the chief officers and chairs of the CCGs, chief executives of the main NHS Acute providers, , the chief executives, directors of adult social care and directors of public health of the local authorities, colleagues within NHS England, NHS Improvement, Health Education, Commissioning Support Unit and other partners
• Ensuring alignment of the QIPP workstreams to each other, to other local plans ongoing within the STP footprint, and to other programmes, with input from colleagues at NHS England and other partners.
Microsoft packages and sharepoint
? Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process; prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
? Managing linkages between teams, ensuring good lines of communication, and effective reporting in an agile environment.
? Have the ability to: work closely with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories; matrix-manage a multi-disciplinary team; ensure the products are built to an appropriate level of quality; demonstrate the ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk; understand and manage financial forecasts and actuals in an agile environment; Proactively remove blockers to ensure that work is delivered.
? Experience of: delivering projects and products using the appropriate Agile Project Management methodology, learning and iterating frequently is a necessity; working in a multi-team portfolio delivery structure; and working with secure systems is essential.
This is a hands on person to get in with the teams and deliver it, patient transform with the prod
Engaging with providers and national specialised team, interpreting date.
Able to systematic reviews of pathways across systems and its about evidence based transformation changes.
What needs to be done, how to do and how to do it,
Strong relationship builder
Have an understanding of specialised commissions across the board, cancer, neurology and cardiology.
Operational background NHS
Strong comms and engagement
Strong negotiation, presenting skils take a leadership position internal and external
Analyst data and turn into reports and products
Translate national team data to internal teams
Subject matter expertise across a number of key areas relating to commissioning,
QIPP and programme delivery
Project managing and Evidence of post qualifying and continuing professional development
Senior management experience
Track record of successfully leading change through complex projects
Ability to manage complex commissioning, planning, monitoring and staff concurrently
Communication skills Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups.
Persuade board and senior managers of the respective merits of different options, innovation and new market opportunities.
Prioritise very quickly
Analytical skills Problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands.
Ability to analyse complex facts and situations and develop a range of options.
Takes decisions on difficult and contentious issues where there may be a number of courses of action.
Ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they arise.
No line management required
Traveling required oxford Thames valley, reading Southampton etc expenses covered flexible to work from home but must be in reading once a week and Southampton once a week.
Security Clearance: BPss
CV Deadline: Monday 12 noon 15.7.19