Location: Leicester, Loughborough, Burton On Trent, Hinkley, Derby
The Client: A global OEM of Construction & Materials Handling machinery.
As a Design Engineer based at the Leicestershire site, reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of engineering tasks.
- Investigate and resolve problems quickly and effectively, implementing engineering changes where required
- Provide engineered solutions for the development of New Products and the continual improvement of the existing Product Range.
- Provide the Dealer Networks for the company Brands with the required support and service that they require
- Produce a full design package for manufacturing including Detailed Drawings, Exploded drawings, Engineering BOMs etc.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Engineering, ideally with design experience in the mobile crushing or screening industry or heavy equipment design.
- Competent user of 3D Solid Modelling CAD, ideally Pro-Engineer / Creo Parametric and familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems
- Good technical expertise in mechanical and hydraulic systems
- A good understanding of the various applications that the equipment can operate in along with an appreciation for the expected performance of the machines.
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Experience with Oracle TMS a plus
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken;
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have a “can do” attitude and be able to work as part of a team to meet the deadlines required
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181