Location: Kerpen, Rhein-Erft-Kreis, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Salary: 55k Circa
Design, development and technical support of standard and non-standard products.
- Technical support to sales & proposals personnel, service personnel, manufacturing & purchasing.
- Assist other internal engineering teams with best practice solutions.
- Make customer application evaluation.
- Make recommendation / confirmation of product being requested or offered.
- Ensure to provide cost efficient and safe design and development of standard and non-standard products.
- lose liaison with proposals and sales teams to ensure specifications and customer requirements are fully met, from initial enquiry to commission.
- Carry out and check design calculations to satisfy all aspects of design integrity in compliance with company design procedures and external design codes.
- Produce and check design drawings and detailed manufacturing drawings utilizing 3D CAD.
- Compile the necessary technical documentation to fulfill contractual requirements, quality procedures, design codes and statutory directives.
- Commit to supporting our customers on site (including offshore) as required.
- Create and maintain business system part numbers and product structure
- Work in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others
- Actively participate in Company improvement initiatives including LEAD.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally.
- To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in using Autocad Mechanical
- Proficient in using Creo 3D computer aided design.
- Working knowledge of Structural Analysis using first principles and FEA (ANSYS).
- Experience in designing enclosure according to German pressure directive.
- Knowledge of calculation according to PED and/or ASME and/or AD2000 standard
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV of contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181