Location: Wednsebury, Walsall, West Midlands, Wolverhampton,
The Client: A major manufacturer within the Oil & Gas sector (also supplying other industries)
Responsible for developing current and future revenue within the region, through sales of the company portfolio of products and service
- Technical support to sales & proposals personnel, service personnel, manufacturing & purchasing.
- Assist other internal engineering teams with best practice solutions.
- Make customer application evaluation.
- Make recommendation / confirmation of product being requested or offered.
- Ensure to provide cost efficient and safe design and development of standard and non-standard products.
- Close liaison with proposals and sales teams to ensure specifications and customer requirements are fully met, from initial enquiry to commission.
- Carry out and check design calculations to satisfy all aspects of design integrity in compliance with company design procedures and external design codes.
- Produce and check design drawings and detailed manufacturing drawings utilizing 3D CAD.
- Compile the necessary technical documentation to fulfill contractual requirements, quality procedures, design codes and statutory directives.
- Commit to supporting our customers on site (including offshore) as required.
- Create and maintain business system part numbers and product structure
- Work in a manner that protects the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others
- Actively participate in Company improvement initiatives including LEAD.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position):
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in 3D computer aided design (Ideally Solid Works)
- Working knowledge of Structural Analysis using first principles and FEA (Essential)
- Proficient with MS office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient use of Windchill
- Candidates must be based in a commutable distance from the site
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181