Role: Senior DevOps
Rate: £650/day (Umbrella)
Duration: 3 Months initially
CV Deadline: 18th Jan
The successful applicant should have at least two years experience as a Platform Engineer/DevOps engineer and have all the essential skills and at least one of the focus skills sets.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Tooling
- AWS with automation tooling (i.e. Terraform / Ansible / GitLab)
- Enterprise experience working in DevOps, Agile & Scrum teams
- Enterprise Git Flow
- Automating unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Automating platform & application security
- Enterprise experience in developing software solutions to support Business Continuity and High Availability
- A strong background in RHEL (RedHat Enterprise Linux) Administration with automation/configuration management using Ansible or an equivalent.
- Proven experience using Terraform and AWS providers.
- Experience with IAM (Identity and Access Management) technologies.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate across IT disciplines to get the best solution and ensure nothing gets overlooked that could jeopardise performance or the integrity of the existing IT estate.
Focus Skill – Application Monitoring and Logging
- Monitoring, Logging & Data Insights platforms - Prometheus, Loki, Grafana, Thanos including automated deployment through to dashboard design
- Integration into ServiceNow
Focus Skill – Gitlab CI/CD
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery - automating GitLab infrastructure deployments through to customer application exploitation use cases and patterns
Focus Skill – Binary Repositories / Source Code Analysis
- Binary repositories and Software Composition Analysis - automating JFrog Artifactory and X-Ray infrastructure deployments through to customer application exploitation use cases and patterns
- Azure with automation tooling (i.e. Terraform / Ansible / GitLab)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and experience with Agile methodologies such as TDD, Scrum, Kanban
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181