Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote until further notice (London)
IR35: In Scope
Duration: 6 Months
Security Clearance: SC (Must be active – used within the last 12 months)
Large focus on Elastic Stack integration & management of data stores/solutions.
We need an ELK Integration/DevOps Engineer to be involved in log source on boarding, decision making and documentation production
- Deep knowledge of security principles
- Be able to demonstrate experience working in a Security Engineering or Security Operations capacity within an enterprise organisation
- Significant experience with Elasticsearch stack and enterprise production.
- Proven scripting knowledge using Elasticsearch & Kibana.
- Background in a DevOps/Sysadmin role in Linux environments.
- Deep Understanding of AWS (EC2, Lambda).
- Advocate for IaC, automation & CI/CD (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform).
- Ability to read code, preferably PHP/Node/Python.
- Coding experience nice to have.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be responsible for care of ES and technical interface to log source providers
- Integrating and managing ELK data stores & solutions as well as involving yourself in the delivery of a range of infrastructure projects.
- You’ll look after all aspects of Elasticsearch clusters, acting as a bridge between the development/ops teams and operating in a heavily DevOps-oriented culture. Other responsibilities include providing support to the DevOps team using things like Ansible & other forms of IaC, supporting data requirements and developing Kibana dashboards to provide insight into product operations.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181