Our client is a leading Central Government body seeking a Security Cleared DevOps lead for an initial 6 month contract based in Croydon.
- Role: Engineering Manager (Dev Ops Manager)
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35: In Scope
Salary: £480 - £550 per day
Security Clearance: Active SC
CV Deadline: Thursday COP
Interview Process: face to face
Provide detailed deliverables for the engagement:
1. Review the approaches used, in comparison to our standards, providing summary information back to the CTO in an appropriate format.
2. Help improve delivery team performance by providing measured on-the-fly advice
3. Identify and highlight any skills/personnel gaps to the appropriate leaders
4. Input to team delivery activates
5. Generate other written reports of your work in agreed formats.
skills (including specialist skills) and/or knowledge required:
1. Recent coding (full-stack desirable), with leadership experience as a bonus.
2. An understanding of how to join a team and provide positive input from day one.
3. Experience of Agile development using continuous integration principles.
4. Ability to coordinate build activities across multiple systems and understand how to undertake and support testing activities.
5. The ability to quickly comprehend new technical topics and help refine technical roadmaps and strategies.
Qualifications and Experience required
1. Experience on or working with a variety of delivery teams
2. Experience providing technical assurance
3. Experience in devops
4. Experience in user centred design
5. Experience mentoring/coaching other staff
Consultancy / software development
Engaging in that model with tech background.