Our client is a leading Central Government body seeking 2 Senior Digital product Managers to work in Sheffield for 6 months plus.
Role: Digital Product Manager Senior x2
Contract Length: 6 MONTHS potential extension
Location: 32 Scotland Street Sheffield : remote working 1 or 2 day per week, occasional travel to London
IR35: Outside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 PER DAY
1) Working in Agile environment
2) Strategic Owner ship and Product Life Cycle
3) Problem ownership and user focus
4) Awareness of GDS standards
5) Public Sector Experience
- Lead, supervise or directly manage a team of Product Managers. Provide up to date market intelligence, analysis and insight.
- Provide expert forecasting and analysis on the market. Lead one or more multi-disciplinary agile delivery teams to deliver excellent new products and/or iterations to existing digital products and/or platforms to meet user needs.
- Gather user requirements based on a communicable understanding of diverse audience groups.
- Define and get user buy in for product definition and delivery approach.
- Create effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost-effective way.
- Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions, noting that users do not always know what they want.
- Underpin the delivery and iteration of digital services through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data;
- Disseminate an understanding of the digital marketplace, including best practice, costs, suppliers, methodologies and skills to both internal and external stakeholders. Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.