This Defence central Government body is seeking a DV cleared TDigitalTechnical Architect for an initial 4 month Contract based in Bristol.
Role: Digital Technical Architect
Contract Length: 4 Months initially
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550.50p/d Umbrella
Please note :Security Clearance: DV clearance essential
CV Deadline: 12pm, Friday, 10th of May
- Togaf knowledge
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- Experience working in an IT Technical Environment
- Experience Devising architecture
- GCHQ experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide hands-on technical leadership, in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of complex, transformational digital services serving millions of users;
Work with product managers to understand user needs for new and existing services;
Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders;
Identify key API requirements for integration with internal and external systems;
Lead development of user-driven prototypes to identify technical options and inform architectural approaches, working with colleagues and supplier team members to write tests, code and documentation for new and existing systems;
Ensure system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure, with appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high quality user experience.
• Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues.
• Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements.
• Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks.
• Track business requirements and ensure that these can be matched from a data perspective.
• Take ownership of data related design decisions throughout the delivery process, including selection of tools to support data architecture activities.
• Ensure that data-specific project activities align technically and that the architecture is consistent from a data perspective.
• Ensure compliance with data related standards and key architectural principles.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
• An awareness of the MOD Acquisition Lifecycles, MOD Approval and Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office and Treasury Approvals is required.
• This role may require travel and meetings within the UK.