Location: Worcester, Droitwich Spa, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove
Salary: 25k Circa + benefits
The Client: My client are a leading manufacturer of solutions for onshore and offshore process
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company with extensive international markets.
As design Draughtsman you support the project manager and team by producing manufacturing drawings using Solidedge 3D. You will also prepare bills of materials and technical specifications for the procurement team. And you will also be involved in supplying information to customers and you will participate in design reviews and cost build-ups.
- Production of sales and manufacturing drawings / Generation of solid models and engineering drawings from information supplied by project engineers.
- Construction of bills of material.
- Production of technical specifications for subsequent purchasing
- Maintenance of Drawing Office records, including the Suppliers Library
- Liaison with customers, collaborators, contractors and suppliers as required.
- Supplying information to customers and collaborators in the relevant format in a concise and timely manner.
- Participation in design reviews.
- Participation in cost build-up developments
This varied role will suit persons wishing to develop their careers in a progressive design environment so, if you have........
- Recognised academic and practical qualifications
- Extensive draughting experience using AutoCad and/or Solid Works 3D
- Knowledge of structural and capital equipment Diesel driven and Electric driven system design
- Ability to provide clear and concise drawings for the Build Team.
- Aware of Quality Systems and safe design practice. Adherence to, working instructions and procedures in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance policy.
- Worked within medium/small engineering businesses
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181