Location: Blandford, Dorset
Duration: 6 Months
Clearance Required: Active DV is essential
To develop work plans for discrete areas, including identification of improvements to systems, capabilities and/or process. To use existing and emerging engineering practice to deliver work plans, which improve systems and products and provide advice and services for the benefit of customers. To generate and present documentation and reports internally and externally in order to meet the needs of the customer, including; maintaining capability, integrity, standards; and/or communicating advice and knowledge and/or promoting reputation. To mentor and provide engineering advice to other team members to improve the effectiveness of the team. To carry out continuing professional development in line with current and future needs.
The key responsibilities for these roles include:
- Supporting managers in performing physical and technical assessments.
- Supporting managers in appropriately providing advice and guidance to MOD and Government customers.
- Manage the equipment holdings of the section, ensuring all equipment is working correctly, calibrated, packed and ready to deploy on trial.
- Preparing and reviewing technical and logistic documentation, preparing and reviewing technical standards, including all the necessary stakeholder engagement.
- Must have DV and be Sole UK Nationals only.
- Essential – ONC in an Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering Discipline or appropriate equivalent engineering qualification.
- The incumbent must hold a full UK driving licence.
- The incumbent must have a good awareness/experience of Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) or working in an RF engineering environment.
- Awareness of Counter-Eavesdropping (TSCM)
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181