• Role: Lead Technical Architect PSR1JP00011183
Contracting Authority: Cabinet Office
Contract Length: Start ASAP : June ‘19
IR35: Out of Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £750
• Co-ordination of architecture across more than one delivery workstream / project.
• Develop / maintain architectural roadmaps and vision for the workstream/domain inc future operating capability / post-day 1 architecture.
• Support the development of investment cases to underpin the transformation recommendations in the roadmaps
• Investigate candidate architectures for the workstream/domain, ensuring that Defra’s architectural standards, principles and patterns are applied consistently and that architectural governance is followed
• Ensure that the business and service impacts of architectural recommentations are understood and considered
• Within architectural governance processes, identify, report and manage risks, issues and dependencies
• Ensure timely reporting of progress on architectural deliverables and into governance
• Key technology / skills areas: Agile/DevOps; Cloud (Azure); Platform integration (Microsoft Dynamics, B2C, Dell Boomi)
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 12pm 11th January 2019