Role: Enterprise Architect
Rate: £825 /day (Umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
Security Clearance: Active SC Essential (candidates without will be rejected instantly)
- Experience of working with both Industry and MOD organisations in Systems Engineering and Design.
- Experience of delivering Systems Engineering; System Architectures and Designs.
- Extensive knowledge of Defence CIS, Land Tactical CIS, NATO CIS services.
- Extensive knowledge of MOD JSP 604.
- Extensive knowledge of MOD equipment’s currently in service and to be released into service within next 5 years.
- Experience of Enterprise and Solution Architecting tools and techniques.
- Experience of producing views compliant with MOD or NATO Architecture Frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Sparks Enterprise Architect tool.
- Extensive experience of Archimate® visual notation language.
- Extensive experience of System Modelling Language (SysML).
- Extensive experience of TOGAF® architecture development method.
- Experience of ITIL® service design.
- Extensive knowledge of pan-Government CIS services
- Experience and Knowledge of the MOD Acquisition System Operating Model.
- Experience of delivering within MOD, Service Delivery & Operation (SDO, formerly ISS).
- Archimate® certified.
- TOGAF® certified.
- ITIL® certified.
- Experience of developing Business Architecture using formal methods.
Security Clearance: SC CLEARANCE (MANDATORY)
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181