Role: Incident & Problem Manager
Location: Remote (some travel may be required)
Rate: 396/day (ltd)
Duration: 6 Months Minimum
Security Clearance: Active SC Essential
- Ability to effectively handle solution issues arising across a wide range of concurrent build and test phases.
- Highly energetic and solution-orientated
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to resolve complex problems quickly
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Understanding of Oracle Fusion Cloud technologies
- JIRA ADMIN
The Incident & Problem Manager will manage, coordinate and support the timely resolution of solution based issues using Jira.
You must be able to challenge, triage and prioritise with hands on the details of issues, be able to facilitate the understanding of technical and functional detail across the originator and resolvers and ensure that priorities are clearly agreed so that timeliness of resolution can be made.
Able to administer and support Jira a bonus. Hands on experience handling issues in a large multi-discipline, multi-workstream, multi-release programme
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181