Role: Infrastructure Architect – SC Cleared
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Rate: £540/day (umbrella)
Duration: 12 Months
Security Clearance: Active SC (Essential) and sole British national
My client operates a variety of research IT systems, including a private cloud, access to public cloud, and a pool of development laptops. In ISA Group, heavy and increasing use is made of these systems, leading to a significant engineering and administration burden.
They are seeking a capable, self-starting Infrastructure Operations professional to support our science and technology researchers to deliver efficiently.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot infrastructure on private cloud, for routine work and in preparation for, and support to, sprint activities
- Provide engineering support to public cloud (AWS currently, other providers in future) users and developers, to create capable, secure and accreditable services.
- Maintain, develop and administrate the development laptop pool
- As the IT portfolio of the Group and Division evolves rapidly and new capabilities are created, the post holder will be expected to support developments in these and other systems.
- Skills as outlined in the abovementioned DDaT profile, and experience deploying those skills.
- Security Clearance: SC
- Experience with specific platforms and technologies including AWS, Linux, VMWare,
- DV Clearance
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181