Role: Lead Solutions Architect
Location: Remote (some travel to Milton Keynes or London)
Duration: 6 Months
As a Solution Architect Lead your main responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for Data and Analytics Platform Solution Architecture, ensuring that designs enable business requirements and comply with Enterprise Architecture patterns
- Establish agile governed processes to ensure that solution designs developed and deployed by the data engineering team optimise the delivery of the MI and Reporting, Data Analytics and Data Science, whilst ensuring that technical debt is avoided.
- The Solution Architect Lead will manage a small team of two Solution Architects and experienced in developing innovative practical solutions to overcome complex data challenges.
- A key focus of the role will be driven improvements and creating frameworks for data engineering team to implement, ensuring quality documentation.
You’ll have relevant experience in:
- Expert level knowledge on cloud data platforms including AWS, MS Azure and High-Performance Computing.
- Managing solution lifecycle and processes including ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Able to review and translate business context to provide innovative and performant data solutions to tackle business challenge and to achieve solution architecture roadmap.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovative, integrated and automated solution designs.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with product and data engineering teams to develop scalable data solutions and products, ensuring the solution design is understood and meets the brief.
- Strong business partnering with Enterprise Architecture, Data Engineering and Clients.
You will also have the following qualifications/training
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181