Milling or Turner Setter / Operator / Programmer
Location: Essex, Romford, Brentwood, Hornchurch, Basildon
Salary: £12-16/hr (Dependant on experience)
The Client: A manufacturer of Aerospace components for global OEM’s.
To manufacture products following specific guidelines given by the Cell Leader whilst adhering to all Health and Safety legislation and Company policies and procedures. Responsible for the quality of work undertaken and for reporting non-conformities as and when they occur. Demonstrate a flexible approach and willing to work in various areas of the shop floor as and when requested by the Operations Manager. Undertake extra responsibilities as necessitated by business requirements.
? To perform the following tasks prior to commencing operation:
- check drawing number and issue status is correct to work order;
- check that any referenced specifications, data sheets or instructions are available to you;
- check materials and parts are correctly identified and, where applicable, within shelf life, GRN recorded on W/O parts list;
- ensure all previous operations are correctly endorsed and stamped to verify conformity; and o report any deviations to the above checks to the Cell Leader.
? To perform the following tasks during manufacture:
- ensure the first off inspection is carried out and the route card is endorsed at each applicable operation;
- check that all products within the batch confirms to the requirements of the operation; and o segregate any non-confirming product and report it to the Cell Leader.
? To perform the following tasks on completion of the operation:
- record your name and the quantity of parts produced on the route card; o ensure that an inspection stamp holder records the quantity of both parts accepted and non-confirming parts then stamps and dates the operation; and
- segregate any non-conforming product and report it to your supervisor.
? To ensure the safety of yourself and colleagues by following the guidelines and rules of the Employee Safety Handbook.
? Performance will be measured on the above as quality and quantity of product output.
This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to perform other work related tasks as and when required.
Requirements : experience:
? Skilled CNC Machinist. able to programme, set and operate our HAAS And Mori Seiki machine tools (MiniMill, VF1, VF2, VF3, NH4 & 5000 DCG HORIZ PALLET).
? Skilled Turner able to program, set and operate our turning / mill centres .
? Experienced in sliding head machine operation, Miyano, Haas (SL20 and SL30 and / or Doosan Puma 2500)
? Aerospace background.
? Programming skills.
Requirements : qualifications
? ONC / HND production Engineering or relevant equivalent Mechanical Engineering qualification or having served a manufacturing apprenticeship.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181