Operational Excellence Lead
Location: Hinkley, Lutterworth, Leicestershire (+ travel)
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Note: This role will require travel to sites within the EMEA region (approximately 25-50%)
Would you like to be responsible for managing the Business BPI projects & associated objectives for relevant sites & operations in the EMEA region with a base in the East Midlands, UK. Take the challenge and help shape my clients future. Be a key contributor in their aggressive corporate growth initiative. Join their expanding team to help drive our organization to double digit year over year growth goals.
About the Role
How you will contribute:
- Successfully lead Business Process Improvement (BPI) Projects to achieve cost saving targets, meet agreed project deadlines and proactively manage customer and stakeholder expectations by following the BPI governance process;
- Ensure the delivery of project benefits through the correct cost tracking mechanisms and continually review by following the BPI governance process;
- Drive the use of Six Sigma and DMAIC methodology across the business. Apply knowledge and experience of related process and tools, including Process Mapping, Risk Management, Gate Reviews, Control Plans etc, throughout each project;
- Drive the effective use of project tracking to capture, measure, and monitor status, benefits, and issues of BPI projects. Develop appropriate reports within appropriate systems;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization, negotiation ability and initiative;
- Design, develop and validate balanced scorecards and dashboards for organization and customers and make recommendations on improvements.
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Technology or Engineering discipline; experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the successful delivery of cross functional projects as a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with a proven track record in the delivery of savings preferably in Supply Chain.
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously must be demonstrated;
- Be a proven self-starter and capable of operating in a highly fluid and dynamic environment;
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels within the organization, customers, and suppliers;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in DMAIC methodology and root cause analysis tools;
- Must have excellent organizational skills and initiative. Ability to recognize and evaluate problems, determine best resolution to problem and ability to implement solutions;
- Principles in supply chain concepts a plus;
- Travel within EMEA is required;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181