Planning Engineer Aspect Resources
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire,
The Client: A major Automotive OEM
- Project Investigation & Planning
- Customer Interface
- Situation Analysis
- Target Setting
- Schedule setting and control.
- Specification development & Control
- New Equipment / Technology Research
- Testing & Buyoff Criteria specification
- Daily and Weekly verbal communication with team and section.
- Creation of detailed reports
- Confident in delivering Presentations to Senior Management & Customers
- Customer facing role
- Good teamwork and the ability to be able to communicate all issues freely.
- Must be Proactive, Assertive, open and responsive to change.
- Confident in their ability to control/lead other members of the team.
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing requirements of the business.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in:
- Equipment Engineering projects or Equipment Design (Automotive).
- Large and Small Project Control / Supervision.
- Customer liaison.
- Minimum Level - HNC Mechanical Engineering or Relevant Experience in Body/Powertrain Automotive Engineering
- Project Planning & Control
- Problem Identification and creation of solutions
- Experience in Automation
- Microsoft Proficient: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Etc
- Desirable : Catia V5 experience
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181