Role: PMO Manager
Contract Length: 6 Months
Salary: £450-550/day max (Umbrella)
Interview Process: Telephone / MS TEAMS
CV Deadline: 16th COP
- Supporting the Associate Director for Data Curation with day-to-day assurance, controls and financial management.
- Financial management of multiple portfolios in the sub directorate (c£9m), including in depth understanding of future work plans, and financial risks and opportunities.
- Leadership and implementation of a range of continuous improvement initiatives across the team, in particular, significant effort to improve key processes so that they are more efficient and effective.
- Resource planning and resource management, in line with the wider directorate processes.
- Collaborative working with the finance business partner and the Data Services Business Operations Team, to successfully complete the annual business planning process in a timely and controlled way.
- Implementation of risk and issue management improvement initiatives and working closely with the corporate risk team to ensure that Data Services teams are managing and controlling risk appropriately and in line with corporate expectations.
- Leading work to review, update and test the business continuity arrangements for the directorate.
- Leading work to move the sub directorate into the new Leeds Hub government building as part of the Leeds Hub Programme.
- Leadership of other control and assurance activities including proactive management and improvement of audit and assurance management, reporting and Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent leadership skills to build, inspire and lead a high performing team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, a wide range of our most senior stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills to develop and implement key process improvement initiatives
- Strong financial management skills to ensure that financial spend is in line with budget and managed proactively.
- Expert risk management skills
- Strong KPI development expertise
- Educated to Masters level or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Recognised delivery or portfolio management framework qualification at practitioner level e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL, P30, MOP or equivalent experience.
- Member of a relevant professional body, such as APM, PMI, BCS.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181