Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: £373/day (umbrella)
Security Clearance: SC Cleared (Must be active)
- Experience in infrastructure/defence programme.
- Good programme management support skills: governance, risk, MI, scheduling, continuous improvement
- Experience using Power BI useful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up to date picture is maintained. Ensuring that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem. Pro-actively identifying likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management. Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner. Design and creation of highlight _ checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides). Management of the product management and risk management processes. Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control. Management of the change control procedure.
The role will be based within Defence Fire and Rescue HQ and will support DFR in meeting its infrastructure elements of its contract obligations arising from the implantation of the Defence Fire and Rescue Project (DFRP) contract. The post holder will report through to Head MMT with responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring the infrastructure related contractual dependencies are met.
- Facilitating the installation of new training infrastructure and adaptations to existing assets by the Contractor.
- Managing all negotiations between Supplier and stakeholders involving infrastructure
- Leading on the Health and Safety compliance requirements
- Submitting, revoking or amending Statements of Need to TLB infrastructure Directorates.
- Secretary to the Infrastructure Working Groups
- Identifying and managing risks and issues, recording in the DFR HQ Risk Register.
- Ensuring good governance in respect of the plans and documentation within the Infra aspect of the project.
- Mitigating related risks and resolving issues as required.
- Managing all negotiations between the contractor and stakeholders regarding Infra.
- Representing the Chief Fire Officer at Supplier run Infra meetings.
- Submitting Infra related Contract Amendment requests.
- Submitting business cases.
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: 17/9 3pm
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181