Role: Privacy and Information Governance Specialist
Rate: £600-800/day (umbrella)
Duration: End of September (possible extension)
CV Deadline: 23rd at 2pm
It is a Privacy SME that has excellent stakeholder engagement skills and who is confident of working on their own to see a task through to completion.
Privacy and Information Governance specialist with extensive knowledge of data protection, GDPR - PECR - COPI. Experienced in assessing the privacy impacts of new projects, processes, business relations and system integration to ensure Privacy by Design. Strong stakeholder skills are needed as well as an ability to work under pressure.
- Conducting DPIAs with Project Teams and Divisions and ensuring they meet the required privacy obligations.
- Managing changes on Privacy Notices and working with Legal Team to ensure the correct lawful bases are mapped in DPIA’s, Privacy Standards and Privacy Notices
- Working with the Policy Team to ensure information governance activities conform to established policy
- Ensuring required actions are taken to manage data sharing activities concerning contractual and organisational measures
- Working with legal team to ensure that supplier agreements involve GDPR compliant clauses
- Ensure that the appropriate signoffs are obtained while managing privacy operations (DPO and SIRO functions)
- Supporting DPO and CISO, when required, with necessary information and input to manage data
- Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal and written – with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen.
- Ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
- A self-starter with the ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
- Constructive and collaborative but with the ability to step in and take decisions in a timely manner to move the team forward.
- Excellent people management skills, able to engage and lead, with a passion for stretching and improving both teams and processes.
- Confident and convincing presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely within a team.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181