Role: Procurement Manager
Location: London or Leeds (remote initially)
Rate: £550/day (umbrella)
Duration: 6-12 Months
CV Deadline: 29th at 2pm
- Assessing the existing commercial landscape and looking at the impact on programme delivery.
- Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for the department.
- Leading on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department.
- Clarifying the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits.
- The ability to renegotiate existing contracts.
- Managing the impact of existing commercial financial models.
- Acting as primary point of contact between the incumbent supplier(s) and the department.
- Strong procurement skills including the ability to lead and own bespoke e2e procurement activities i.e. OJEU procurement rather than category or framework type procurements
- Experience of public sector procurement governance and PCR regulations
- Good knowledge and experience of running procurements for network infrastructure services.
- Knowledge of complex contracting arrangements and the ability to review and apply relevant terms and conditions to the final contract
- Strong negotiation skills
- Stakeholder Management: Experience in development and management of effective working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Knowledge of the NHS environment
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181