Role: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (remote currently)
Rate: £550/day (umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
Security Clearance: DBS
The Product Marketing Manager provides professional marketing & product management services to support the delivery of business plans. They will also work to build and protect the brand and reputation. It requires an experienced professional with expert marketing and product skills, high levels of creativity and a deep understanding of product management.
The Product Marketing Manager works autonomously to develop and deliver marketing and product plans supported by their line manager, the Business Development Lead.
This role requires wide experience in order to gather and understand business requirements and to create marketing and product collateral work that supports products and services. The post holder will work at an operational level and must be able to plan and deliver effective collateral that responds to the behaviours of customers and stakeholders.
The post holder will be equally comfortable working proactively to plan, manage and deliver work, as well as reactively responding to changing environmental factors and emerging issues.
The post holder will be expected to be flexible and may be required to work across different areas of the business priorities and demands change.
- Colleagues across the Communications & Stakeholder relations professions
- Portfolio, Programme, Service and Project Office clients.
- Other internal/external Project Managers.
- External creative and print suppliers.
- Other suppliers.
- Previous govt / NHS experience
- Experience as a Product Manager or Marketing Manager
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Creativity Deep understanding of Product Management
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181