Role: Programme Director – DV Cleared
Location: Corsham – Expected travel to other sites
IR35: In Scope
Duration: 8 Months
Security Clearance: Active DV Clearance is essential (used in the last 12 months)
Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole BRITISH national.
The following tasks will be performed by the Above Secret (AS) Services Director / Service Executive:
- An assessment of Programme Plans to deliver interim-state layered services.
- An assessment of the other programmes that include/rely on AS platforms, including transition plans to the proposed AS Platform.
- An assessment of the current state of the AS Operational Services Management, and the relationship with MODNET OSM TOM.
- Identification and rectification plans for gaps in plans and service delivery including transition and network connectivity.
- Acting as the lead DD lead for the programme working with wider Government Departments creating a joint plan for mutual benefit.
- Stakeholder alignment within Defence for the programme and wider Government Department engagements.
- Management of the enterprise-level Risks and Issues associated with Services Delivery.
- Create and lead the delivery of the AS OSM.
- Assurance of service delivery robustness of costs for the AS Programme
NOTE: Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole BRITISH national. The role is based in MoD Corsham but with regular travel to Swindon and Cheltenham.
- Chartered Professional in information technology.
- 10+yrs in delivery of modern information services with personal responsibility for planning, creation and transition.
- 3+ yrs working with or within public sector
- Senior Leadership roles in delivery and transformation with experience of direct engagement with executive stakeholders at Director/Board level.
- Project and portfolio controls practitioner (planning, scheduling, risk and issue management).
- ITIL Practitioner
- Chartered Project Professional
- Defence or SIA experience
- Experience of working with higher classification networks.
- Experience of team transformation from traditional stove-piped to layered services.
Active DV Clearance is essential
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181