Role: Programme Director
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
IR35: In Scope
Security Clearance: DV Clearance (Must be active)
The Head Portfolio, Air Command will lead the design, development and operation of a fully integrated Air Portfolio Office (PfO). You will be directly accountable to the newly established Assistant Chief of Air Staff (Plans), a director-level equivalent. The Head of Portfolio is a new position and the candidate will be expected to cover the role for up to 3 months, until such time as a permanent appointment can be made.
- Demonstrable experience of managing similarly complex Portfolio environments.
- Formal professional qualifications in Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M). Management of Portfolios® and Managing Successful Programmes® are suggested, but other equivalent qualifications may also be considered.
- Strategic judgement and clear decision making.
- A high degree of personal and professional confidence with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- The necessary leadership ability to inspire their team to work collaboratively with other enabling functions within HQ Air Command and across the Defence community. They will be a champion and advocate for the RAF where this is required.
- Qualifications and experience in Benefits Realisation methodologies, AgileSHIFT, Senior Leadership/Management, Organisational Design, Change Management, Risk Management.
- Whilst previous knowledge of the RAF and wider Defence is desirable it is not essential. Our priority is to recruit a high calibre individual who has a track record of designing and delivering complex organisational change and is comfortable in doing so at pace.
Security Clearance: DV please provide candidates full name and DOB CV Deadline: Thurs 23rd Interview Process: Skype
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181