Role: Programme Office Support
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Security Clearance: DV Cleared (Must be active) and must be sol Uk national
Duties and Responsibilities:
A Defence Digital Programme Delivery team is seeking a suitable experienced and skilled Programme Office Manager to operate within a Project Support Office (PSO) team in assisting with the delivery of ICT Project across Defence which is transforming ageing legacy systems into layered services thus providing a more joined up ways of working for the MOD community.
Specific responsibilities through the life of the Programme include:
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, and initiation of corrective action where necessary, to keep the projects to deliver the ISS IntSys programme within tolerance. Assurance of supplier project, and installation plans, and contributing to maintenance of agreed joint (contractor, user and ISS) plans;
- Supporting progress reporting, and maintenance of stakeholder engagement, in line with agreed Governance arrangements. Maintaining Project level Issue logs and Risk registers and supporting the Risk Management process within the team.
- Providing an information management capability relating to all project functions and documentation, to promote its usage within the team and provide MIS to support decision making/escalations. Supported by ISS Finance Staff, develop and maintain project level financial forecasting/IYM for projects and services. Producing business cases to support resource requirements.
- Oversight of the Building Management, Health and Safety and Security Services in support of current and new project requirements.
- Provide assistance with the preparation and delivery of technical briefs, status reports, chairing meetings and taking minutes/notes 6. Management of a diverse range of stakeholders
This position is currently located at Swindon but is scheduled to move to Corsham during the contract period (Q4 2020)..
Security Clearance: Must be DV cleared and sole UK national
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181