Role: Project Manager
Contract Length: 6 Months
Salary: £467day (umbrella)
Security Clearance: SC Clearance (must be active – used in the last 12 months)
CV Deadline: 18th at 4pm
Interview Process: Telephone / MS TEAMS
Minimum Requirement/Experience required:
- Previous knowledge/experience of UK Command & Control (C2) Systems and/or Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- APMP (Association of Project Managers Professionals) Qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of Delivery of ICT Systems
The DII Land Deployed Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of several, concurrent work strands/projects which contribute to the overall delivery of the DII LD capability sustainment and transition. This combination of; compacted schedule and complex testing requirements calls for close and careful management of the supplier. The work includes:
- Be the single focal point for all DII LD change issues.
- Project manage the delivery of change of the DII LD system as required by the tasking authority.
- Raise Commitment Cases, Request for Finance and manage financial evidence when undertaking tasks.
- Process payments for tasks on CP+F.
- Liaise and work with other departments within the MOD and equipment OEMs.
- Manage the DII LD elements of the transition to ADELIE, from the current ATLAS contract.
- SOFTE report on project status including identification of new risks (Weekly).
- Maintenance and updating of Risks/Issues on ARM (Monthly).
- Maintenance of project financial forecast (Fortnightly).
- Production of Business Cases as required.
- Co-ordination of activities between DXC and MOD (including PJHQ, FLCs and training schools) to ensure delivery to time cost and quality.
- Review of Updated DXC documentation required for T4 Black/Red Rollout.
- Obsolescence Management.
- Successful delivery of CR24202 PART A and B.
- Successful delivery of CR79465.
- Successful delivery of CR85054.
- T4 Black Rollout to MSPGHs.
- T4 Red testing, trials and rollout.
- Verbal/Written briefs to Legacy Systems, DPS and Defence Digital senior management as required.
- Project closure and Lessons reports.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181