Role: Senior Project Manager - ERP
Location: Remote (must be willing to travel to Swindon once a week)
Rate: £650/ day (Umbrella)
Duration: 12 Months
CV Deadline: 16th July
**Public Sector experience essential**
MUST HAVE DEMONSTRABLE ERP EXPERIENCE
- Work in partnership with the Programme Team to ensure the technical scope of the programme is delivered to time, within budget and to quality.
- Enable clear communication of technical goals, requirements and outcomes to key stakeholders and programme management.
- Proactively and diligently identify and manage risks and issues, aggressively working to mitigate and resolve them, and escalating through the appropriate channels where necessary to ensure timely and effective mitigation/resolution
- Solution Architecture Framework strategy required and process for establishing this industry best practice approach from design to live.
- Planning and Coordination of technical workstream, driving target success through manageable metrics and governance.
- Ongoing management of defects requiring Oracle support, changes or upgrades.
- Managing ongoing enhancement requests and scope of technical requirements and technical debt.
- Managing interconnectivity with all internal and external support to develop plan for changes and improvements, monitor and drive closure for key actions.
- Lead future changes and enhancements to the ERP system to include the redesign of existing or the addition of new modules.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and resources and chair key technical management team meetings.
- Coordinate change requests and knowledge of Change Management processes.
- Prepare estimates and detailed plan with SaaS and IP to deliver the scope of work.
- Work with QA team to resolve ongoing quality issues and ensure success.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, programme documentation and presentations to various audiences, including programme team, sponsors, and executive level stakeholders.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project team, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Become a single point of contact from the Programme back into leadership through reports and meetings.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181