Role: Project Manager (Signalling)
Location: Swindon (office based when restrictions lift)
Rate: £450-490/day (umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
CV Deadline: 21/7
- Knowledge of product approvals process in NR.
- Understanding of basic signalling principles.
- Familiarity with different forms of train detection and signalling interlocking and control systems.
- A history of managing signalling type works.
Projects that will be involved for the Project Manager role :
- Gloucester Level Crossings renewal – managing Colas Rail and NRDD
- Gloucester Life Extension – replacement of train detection, single to double cut circuits, power supply upgrade works
- Gloucester Area Signalling Renewal – renewal of Gloucester Panel interlocking with a new Computer Based Interlocking (CBI), the recontrol of all outlying interlockings and changing the point of control from a panel in Gloucester with 2 new workstations. All these works require product approval of the new Hitachi signalling system so interfaces to Central Services for these works.
- Berks & Hants Train Detection – the replacement of 112 aster track circuits on BHL with new EBI 400 tracks and upgrade of signalling power supply providing 2 additional Principle Supply Points (PSPs).
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181