Role: Section Planner
Location: Remote (Liverpool)
Rate: £275day (Umbrella)
Duration: 6 Months
Using planning processes, systems and databases, you’ll undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans, for approval by Section Managers.
For example; production of safe work packs, liaising with manager and teams, managing work bank, monitoring for errors and checking compliance is been maintained.
Good communication skills are an essential part of the role and full training on all of our internal databases and IT programmes will be given.
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181