Role: Section Planner
Rate: £320/day (umbrella)
Duration: 12 Months
CV Deadline: 27th at 4pm
- Experience as a Section Planner at NR or a Railway environment.
- Experience of Safe Systems of Work and Safe Work Packs.
- Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
- Produce Safe System of Work plans.
- Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
- Produce draft quarterly plans.
- Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
- Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
- Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181