Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Manchester or Liverpool with some travel to Croydon
IR35: out of scope
Salary: £480 p/d
Security Clearance: CTC (Counter Terrorist Check)
CV Deadline: Monday 1pm
Our client , a large central government organisation are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who has minimum valid CTC clearance and is happy to be based from either manchester or Liverpool.
The GPS Satellite Tracking Services Programme aims to deliver the Government’s manifesto commitment to ‘Introduce satellite tracking for every foreign national offender subject to an outstanding deportation order or deportation proceedings’.
• Identify all potential business scenarios; using them to test proposed changes to existing processes
• During ITT we will receive potential solutions. We will need to understand and identify; the impact of those proposals on our existing and planned processes; potential opportunities for enhancing our processes.
• The evaluation of the ITT proposals will require significant resource to; develop the evaluation questions and evaluation criteria, based on our baselined requirements; facilitate workshops to conduct the evaluation
• Develop a strategy and plan for structuring Alpha and Beta phases, in line with GDS principles
• Develop a strategy and plan for structuring a GDS pilot using current MOJ contract but with GPS technology, by identifying suitable cohort of cases; baselining behaviours to test and identifying critical success factors to analyse on completion.
• Support DACC Lead Business Analyst in discovery of solution to automate the risk scoring business rules to facilitate automation of initial identification of suitability for fitted tag/non-fitted device electronic monitoring and the ongoing 3 monthly review of cases.
• Support DACC Lead Business Analyst in discovery of suitability of DACC to host all data from commercial partner, to analyse and enrich data using other data sets and disseminate as required to other parts of the business including CC, CCU, Intelligence, PRAU etc
1. Develops a logical data model
2. Conduct process modelling by Analyses and defines processes of business both “To Be” and “As Is”
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
1. Qualified BA
2. Experience of working in public sector
3. Experience of working in legislative framework
1. Business Process Model and Notation methodology (BPMN)
2. PRINCE2 and/or Agile project management qualifications.
3. Managing multiple business stakeholder relationships