Our client a large central government body are seeking a Technical Senior Business Analyst for an initial 6 months Contract to be based from Croydon offices.
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Contract Length: 8-12 months
Location: Croydon : Lunar House- Occasional travel to London and possible Manchester
IR35: OUTSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500
• Works with service teams to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
• Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
• Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
• Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT.
• Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
• Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
• Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems.
• Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
1. Understanding of SIAM or ITIL
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
3. Demonstrated analytical skills
4. Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
5. Familiarity with general business functions
6. Problem solving and strong communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
1. Experience of delivering change to an IT Service Organisation
2. Bachelor’s degree in any field.
1. Understanding the role of the service-based environment and the application
2. IT Service Reporting
3. Experience of working in a transformation project
Security Clearance: SC CLEARANCE
CV Deadline: 13/02 @12:00
Interview Process: FACE TO FACE