Role: Senior Content Designer
Contract Length: 6 Months
Salary: £600day (umbrella)
CV Deadline: 19th at 5pm
Interview Process: Telephone / MS TEAMS
Senior Content designers are responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content around the end-to-end user journey. At this level, you will:
- Be comfortable using evidence, data and research
- Build relationships across government to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
- Contribute to and use the style guides and design patterns
Skills needed for this role:
- Agile working. You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes. You know how to help the team to decide the best approach. You can help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and work to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), print and scope.
- Prototyping. You know when to use a specific prototyping technique or method (for example, sketch, code, Loc2). You can show the value of prototyping to the team.
- Stakeholder relationship management. You can identify important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams to build relationships while also meeting user needs. You can take opposing views to reach consensus. You know how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- Strategic thinking. You can define strategies and policies, providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context. You know how to evaluate current strategies to ensure business requirements are being met and exceeded where possible.
- User focus. You can identify needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence. You understand and can define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
- User-centred content design. You can work autonomously. You know how to create effective content for digital channels.
- Desirable: Central govt experience
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181