Role: Senior Data Engineer
Rate: £659.95/day (Umbrella)
Duration: Until December 2022 (Likely extension)
- The purpose of this role is to design, build, test and maintain data on the enterprise data platform, making sure available data meet business requirements and user needs.
- This role is responsible for developing and helping maintain robust, performant data integration and transformation routines and services to ensure availability of data to support insight needs.
- The role holder will be responsible for maximising the automations, scalability, reliability and security of data services, focussing on opportunities for re-use, adaptation and efficient engineering.
- Extensive experience data migration lifecycle
- Ideally someone who has worked in a support environment
- Lots of project experience in data migration - want to be feeling an expert an elements of senior knowledgeable got to security share looking be a bit of mentor and support looking and need guidance to junior me members
- Will be SME in this area as will be need to share knowledge with team.
- Azure data platform
- Extensive experience data migration lifecycle warehouse data lakes
- Decision maker point them direction , understand exciting role for them data implementation in the country very ambitious two top suppliers exposure mentor/ senior role support into team shape the team and grow and develop ..
- Wants to work in a team want to share the knowledge
- Public sector not essential
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of the health and care sectors.
- Experience of using Power BI and creating reports/analysing data
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181