Role: Senior Digital Agile Coach
Location: Basingstoke (Some travel required)
IR35: In Scope
Duration: 12 Months
Security Clearance: DV Cleared (Must be active – used within the last 12 months)
Senior Digital Agile Coach and Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the ART. Lead the loading and prioritisation of the ART generating user value optimising delivery output.
- Foster collaboration between teams and system-level stakeholders. With direct reporting to the Programme Manager this post will champion stakeholder communication and collaboration between a variety of teams and System integrators supporting delivery of the ART.
- Facilitating ART Level Events. Lead event and Process planning to aid in delivering value within the ART including PI Planning (preparation and the event itself), Scrum of Scrums, problem workshops and system/solution demonstrations.
- Tracking and communicating key ART execution metrics. In order to demonstrate value delivery and support review of processes to drive continual improvement.
- Escalating and tracking ART impediments. Manage risks and issues escalating points as required to drive delivery of the ART.
- Facilitate relentless improvement for the ART. Coach and support (both Organisation and Suppliers) wider development enabling continuous improvement and driving delivery optimisation.
- Tooling Advice and Guidance. Provide advice and guidance on the appropriate configuration and use of tooling to support development using SAFe and reporting needs for the wider organisation.
- Business Change. Support and drive the transformation of the Organisations team into a Lean-Agile team employing the SAFe framework.
- A qualified SAFe Release Train Engineer with relevant experience in Defence/central govern-ment or similar sector.
- A Qualified SCRUM Master with experience of delivering Large scale, Classified IT systems. A RTE that has come from a background as a qualified scrum master would be ideal.
- Able to support and coach Lean-Agile delivery process supporting the wider team through coaching and planned implementation of these components into the ART.
Security Clearance: Must have active DV clearance.
CV Deadline: Tuesday 16th February at 12pm
NOTE: The post will be based in SE Basingstoke, with travel expected to London, Bristol and other sites as needed. Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole BRITISH national with Active DV Clearance.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on 0121 794 8181