Role: Senior Digital Dev Ops
Contracting Authority: MOJ DIGITAL
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: SHEFFIELD NO TRAVEL-
IR35: OUTSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS
CV Deadline: 23/01/19 @11:00
Interview Process: F2F @Sheffieled Stuido Ideally
• Developing automation and templates for Azure and AWS
• Knowledge of integrated cloud architectures and solutions.
• Understanding of common web application architectures.
• Understanding of techniques for management of encryption keys and certificates
• Experience debugging a complex multi-server service.
• Comfortable with configuration management tools.
• Familiarity with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
• Deploying and configuring machines in a cloud environment.
• Understanding of application deployment strategies and continuous integration.
• Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as git.
• Experience configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
• Previous experience with Bash scripting, Java, Node.JS, Ruby or Python.
• Experience working in an agile environment with across multiple projects.
• Knowledge of the principles underlying public/private key encryption schemes
• Installation and management of open source monitoring tools
• Experience with open source solutions and community
• Experience using automated tests to continuously validate your work
Client would like to see clear talk of Building Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
Talk about DevOps principles.
Some Azure experience would be great, but expect lots of AWS experience as well of experience of Terraform, and at least one of Ansible, Puppet or Chef.