Our client the MOD//MOD Core//Defence Infrastructure Organisation are seeking a Service Delivery Manager
Security Clearance Level Required: SC
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Manage the development and deployment of IT solutions; Managing change and risk management and the interaction between development and support services; Take ownership of technical design decisions throughout the delivery; Facilitating project decision-making around the appropriate way to achieve deployment; Ensure service delivery adheres to the appropriate standards.
Lead on the upgrade of our BMC Remedy Service Management Tool with the BMC Technical lead and assist with the configuration and set up of the Change Management module within Remedy, configuring the tool to enable us to progress and track Change Requests through the minor CR process.
Manage the DIO Service Desk coordinating resources to ensure all incident management calls and Service Requests are logged on the Incident Management System (Remedy).
Manage closure or escalation of calls as appropriate.
Ensure all calls are assigned appropriate priority and resolver group. Tasks include:
• Maintain and monitor BMC Remedy Service Management software to ensure all Service Desk calls are resolved within target timescale.
• Conduct regular service reviews with the internal team and suppliers.
• Communicate planned and unplanned outages of services to all stakeholders providing appropriate information in a timely manner in each instance.
• Provide regular reports and statistics on Incidents and Change Requests for IMS Programme and CIO Management team.
• Provide ad-hoc management information on Incident Management as required.
• Manage the review and analysis of incidents to identify recurring issues and update Problem Management and Knowledge Base.
• Manage the review of Customer-facing material (including Service Catalogue and FAQs) to update and improve based on experience and outcomes.
• Liaise with Super-User Community to advise on updates to major incidents and new supporting material for end-users.
• Manage update of the Incident Management System status, provide updates to end-users throughout Change and Release activities.
If deemed inside IR35 - Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.